Fighting To Keep You Free
Did it seem like law enforcement was just waiting for you to make a mistake, no matter how small, so that they could drag you back to jail? Do you believe you were unjustly accused of violating the terms of your probation or parole?
Turn to the law firm of Sanjay K. Biswas, a Louisiana Probation Violation Attorney, for strong and assertive representation. Mr. Biswas is a Metairie criminal defense lawyer who has been solving a variety of legal problems for people across Louisiana for more than 16 years. He understands how complex the probation and parole requirements are, and he will fight to keep you free.
Defending Against Failure To Report, Leaving The Area And More
Mr. Biswas defends individuals accused of all types of probation violations, including:
- Failing to report to the Division of Probation and Parole office within the required two days
- Leaving your assigned geographic area without permission
- Obtaining a firearm or other weapon
- Failing to perform required community service
- Failing to take or pass drug and alcohol tests
- Committing another criminal offense
At the revocation hearing before a judge, Mr. Biswas can present your case and argue on your behalf. Perhaps you were unjustly accused of committing another crime, perhaps you were hospitalized and unable to report to your probation officer, or perhaps there were other circumstances that can sway the judge in your favor.