Are you innocent? Guilty? Somewhere in between? Regardless of where you find yourself, you can count on Sanjay K. Biswas, Attorney at Law, to vigorously uphold your rights and fight for the best outcome possible under Louisiana law.
- Assault — In Louisiana, you can be charged with assault for merely threatening someone, even if you didn’t actually touch him or her.
- Domestic violence — A conviction for domestic violence can prevent you from seeing your children, entering your own home, carrying a gun and much more.
- Probation violations — Now that you’re out of prison, don’t let a simple mistake jeopardize your freedom.
- Sex offenses — Being placed on the sex offender registration list can affect the rest of your life. It dictates where a person can live, work and more.
- Theft crimes — Whether you have been charged with shoplifting or armed robbery, you can turn to our lawyer.
- Weapons offenses — Depending on the situation, carrying a deadly weapon can enhance other criminal charges or be an offense of its own.
- Expungements — A past conviction doesn’t have to continue to affect your life. Learn about erasing or “expunging” it from your record.